Sunday, November 21, 2010

GOBBLE till ya WOBBLE!!

WOW!!!
It has been soooo long since I have posted :(, sorry!!! I unfortunately had a bad ankle accident and well...I guess my recovery has taken longer than expected. I am currently in PT, with hope to make a full recovery, but surgery has been mentioned. That does not kill us, makes us stronger! I wish I had a great story, like I was shopping in my fabulous new stilettos, or going to a beautiful dinner and a play. The truth is I was chasing my 4 year old...and bang hit the floor, and tore ligaments, tendons, fractured it and so on..

On a HAPPY, JOLLY, FUN note, we have a new website in progress..http://olivesltd.com/

Please check it out, and it has a Autism Ribbon on it. WE have so many new items in stock, I plan to post some pics this week. Of course old favorites, but not for long..

So OUR NEW MOTTO for the Upcoming year~ "Keep Calm and Carry On". I personally plan to do this to. Thank you to all.

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving Holiday with Family and Friends.

Psalm 107:1 (NIV)
"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."

Psalm 100:4
"Enter His gates with thanksgiving, And His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him; bless His name".



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment