Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Prayers for Haiti :)

I have watched the images come across the T.V everyday, like many of you have. I can only imagine the fear and uncertainty that must be waying on the Haitian people so heavily. I empathize the most with the mothers.They say the eyes are the window to our soul, and so I see through their eyes the pain, as they search for their missing children or comfort the ones that are safe. As a mom , I worry about everything when it comes to my children.....O how it pales in comparison to what these mothers are worrying about today, tonight, tomorrow or yesterday.
So I say a prayer for them, that they will be Mother Warriers, they will continue to be strong for their children.

Isaiah 41:10
Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness.


Sally with http://www.polkadotmom.com/ will be listing items in her Etsy store with proceeds going to help moms and children in Haiti-Compassion International (http://www.compassion.com).

Psalm 8:9 (NIV)
O Lord, our Lord,
how majestic is your name in all the earth!

Amen~

No comments:

Post a Comment