Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wow! August already....

Well I can't believe my last post was July 4th! So many things are going on, that I am not sure where to start first.. so I will share just a few things! We are going to have our first advertisement this month in Little Ones Magazine, Kiran has been awesome in helping us design it. So a well deserved Shout out to her. If you are in the Charlotte area please check it out, and pick up a copy.
We are adding new things to the website soon, gearing up for our NEW Fall items, which I can't wait. Two Shows have been confirmed. One in Florence SC at the Merry Marketplace and the other in Spartanburg SC at their Santa's Shoppe. More info to follow.....
Enjoy these last few weeks of summer with family and friends. Please pass our website along as well as our blog, we would appreciate it so much!
Blessings to all~

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment