Monday, September 7, 2009

Artsy Fartsy!!

Happy Labor day Everyone!
I went yesterday to one of my favorite places to shop- The Sleepy Poet, I need some cute, shabby, diplays for our upcoming Shows, and I was in the mood to spend some dough... well I found the greatest booth! The owner was there, Janna, and she is so sweet!!! If you are ever in the Charlotte area you have to visit her booth- called the Artsy Fartsy Junk Finds, she also has a blog that post some of her items. I LOVE it!!
http://www.artsyfartsyfinds.blogspot.com/

Tell her Amy sent ya!

I am hoping to add the new " Trick or Treat Bags" for all to see.
Enjoy the day with family and friends!
Blessings to all~

1 comment:

  1. The Sleepy Poet is my favorite store in Charlotte! I miss it - need to find one like it in Birmingham. :)

    ReplyDelete