Monday, September 28, 2009

Upcoming Show

We are getting ready for our first Show of the Season!! Yipee! A thank you goes out to all my vendors and giving their time for making us such wonderful things to share with all. We are introducing some new items such as hairbows with the Autism puzzle piece, new handstamped jewelry, new eco chic bags, and of course my bestsellers, like the badge holders. I love going to Shows and meeting new people and sharing about my passion for Autsim Awareness. If you are free this week and up for a road trip come see us in Florence SC Oct. 1-4th, mention you read the Blog, and receieve 20% our your purchase. I am providing the link!

Thank you to Denise, she made me some awesome tablecloths, and other goodies! Sherry, Tiffany, Kathleen, thank you!!

I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life, and we have never met in person, just by emails .

They are my BCFF's- "Best Computer Friends Forever"

http://www.jrleagueofflorence.org/

Well, I must get the co-workers off to bed, we have packed and all day.. and so tired.

Goodnight my Blogging Peeps!
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment