Wednesday, March 9, 2011

AUDREY~

I am a ABSOLUTE Audrey Hepburn fan, I just love her spirit and her style. I was out yesterday having a "ME and My Mom" day, and ran across this book..

"Just Being Audrey" by Margaret Cardillo. I had to have!!! I am in love...the illustrations are incredible!!!

She was a dancer, just like me, a mother of two boys, just like me! The only thing missing was I don't have her beautiful looks...but that's OK, OOO and I am not an actress...maybe a "drama queen" as my family would say. BUT that is way different...among other things I am missing... a girl can dream.

Of course I read the book, in one day. I was so struck by her genuine kindness to others and the grace she exemplified throughout her life.

I loved and admired my Olive( grandmother) more than anything, but O Audrey, you are right behind her..

One message I want to pass along in all this is kindness, be kind to one another. As simple as that sounds, we forget so often.

Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32








"Every Child has the right to health,to tenderness, to life"
Audrey Hepburn~



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment