Wednesday, March 30, 2011

World Autism Day

April 2nd is World Autism Day. On Friday April 1st, we are encouraging everyone to wear blue in honor of the families and children affected by Autism.

It is estimated 1 in every 110 children has Autism. My son Trey is one of the 110, diagnosed at the age of 2 1/2. He is now 7. We are so thankful for all the support through intervention and prayers.

While he continues to have challanges, we embrace them and love him more everyday. He has taught me and for that I am grateful. What an honor to have been chosen as his mother.

I encourage everyone to learn the signs of Autism and educate yourself about our precious children, they are a gift.

Please visit http://www.autismspeaks.org/about_us.php for more information!!!

If I could snap my fingers and be nonautistic, I would not - because then I wouldn't be me. Autism is part of who I am." --Temple Grandin





Our Sweet Trey



1 Samuel 1:27 For this child I prayed..




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment